What is the benefit of learning about my Enneagram type?
Discovering your Enneagram type will lead you to greater self-awareness. At this deeper level of self-discovery, you have the ability for unlocking change at the level of “why we do things” to enable behavioural change. This enables consciousness shifts.
What is the Enneagram?
- The Enneagram is a dynamic model of 9 different core motivations, worldviews and personality styles.
- It shows the flavour of personality as well as thinking, feeling and actions.
- The Enneagram is a useful guide on your journey towards self-development, relationship building, conflict resolution and the improvement of team dynamics.
- It is however not aimed at "boxing", limiting or categorising you. As an individual you are more complex, unique and distinct than your Enneagram style reflects.
- While your Enneagram style remains the same throughout your life, the characteristics of your style may either soften or become more pronounced as you grow and develop.
Using your report and working with your development goals:
- Become a better team player by understanding how you relate to others
- Lead yourself and others better
- Deal with change and pressure more effectively
- When you work on your blind spots you can break ineffective patterns
- Feel more understood
- Know how to take better care of your needs
- Conscious work/life balance
- Self-development is an ongoing journey